YFZ Central banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got my Sparks pipe today :woo It has a really nice ceramic coating on it and looks very very well put together. It only took me 20minutes total to remove the old pipe and put the Sparks pipe on. One word of warning to yous guys. IT IS REALLY GOD DAMNED LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rock I cannot think of anything that was as loud as this pipe. I like that though so it is ok with me. One other word of warning be careful when you re-install the header/silencer clamp because you can easily scratch the ceramic coating. Other than that the two pieces fit together very very tightly and it takes a little twisting to get them together. Overall installation score 9. We should be going riding tomorrow so I can give a ride report then.
Isaac

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
:O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O :O DUDE THATS MY PIPE ON MY QUAD!!!!!!!!!! LOL..... i want that exact same quad and pipe..... lol...... i love it man.... cant wait on the ride review!!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Very nice Edgerat! It looks good! Are the sparks supposed to give one of the biggest HP increase? Anyone know when CT and White Bros pipes will be out for the YFZ! Very nice edgerat, I can not wait to hear how it performed tomarrow!

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the dyno at Sparks said 47hp with the mods that I have. I am thinking about taking the quad up to a town about an hour from me that has a dyno and make a few pulls and see what I can see.
Isaac

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

They are the Acerbis Rally 2 handguards.
Isaac

P.S. I can take some .mov videos but I dont know how they will turn out. Someone would have to host them for me.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I prefer the Acerbis because they mount in two places VERY solidly. The Cycra's only mount in one area and they kind of flap around. But with the Cycra's you can slip off the end of the bar whereas the acerbis you are trapped.
Isaac

1 - 8 of 8 Posts