YFZ Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
:O :O :O :O :O :O shoot me sum of that $$ :D sweet quads man!!! keep moddin :rock

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
were you at southwick yesterday? under the kandk tent thing. i walked up and looked at that quad if it was you and that thing is sweet. i had a grey fox hat and grey hoodie with a flame fox symbol.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Hows that Yoshi exhaust on the YFZ? And how much did u get it for? Any Idea how much good a Yoshi slip on will do and how much itll cost?Thanx

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by CTYfzrider@Oct 13 2003, 03:02 PM
were you at southwick yesterday? under the kandk tent thing. i walked up and looked at that quad if it was you and that thing is sweet. i had a grey fox hat and grey hoodie with a flame fox symbol.
Yes it was me under the k and k tent.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by newjacksm@Oct 13 2003, 02:18 PM
how do u compair the 2?

Power, Handeling, relibility? any problems with the YFZ?
Power is alot better on the YFZ. Handeling i am not really sure yet. I have only ridden the YFZ twice at southwick. The EX will be hard to beat. Reliability i think goes to the 400ex for now. I have owned it for over 4 years now and the only thing gone wrong was this year while i was racing, i smoked my clutch. Every thing else i have broken has been due to crashing or my error. The YFZ on the over hand i have owned it one month now and i went to go ride friday and the battery was dead. :angry So i boght another for the race.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by YFZdream450@Oct 13 2003, 06:19 PM
Hows that Yoshi exhaust on the YFZ? And how much did u get it for? Any Idea how much good a Yoshi slip on will do and how much itll cost?Thanx
The sysytem i got is awsome. I have yoshi on both my bikes. The one i have on YFZ was like $460. I don't know about slip ons.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Originally posted by EX 80+Oct 13 2003, 07:40 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EX 80 @ Oct 13 2003, 07:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--YFZdream450@Oct 13 2003, 06:19 PM
The sysytem i got is awsome. I have yoshi on both my bikes. The one i have on YFZ was like $460. I don't know about slip ons. [/b][/quote]
Can u compare it to the other pipes that are out there as of now?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by YFZdream450+Oct 15 2003, 02:11 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YFZdream450 @ Oct 15 2003, 02:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -EX [email protected] 13 2003, 07:40 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--YFZdream450
@Oct 13 2003, 06:19 PM

The sysytem i got is awsome. I have yoshi on both my bikes. The one i have on YFZ was like $460. I don't know about slip ons.
Can u compare it to the other pipes that are out there as of now? [/b][/quote]
not really, i have only owned this pipe and the stocker

1 - 13 of 13 Posts