YFZ Central banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a couple of pics after the tear down and a few new mods...

:rock

·
Registered
446 Posts
Wow that looks sweet.
Hoe much and where did you get those graphics?
Also how do you like the HMF?
Tony

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The graphics are from the Yama dealer, although I think they were ment for the slower
red YFZ, they do look sweet on the blue. The kit came w/ a seat cover also, for 100 buck or so.

I love the HMF, it sounds so sick. I got the quite core w/ it but never installed it. IT sounded too
good w/o it! My neighbor already told me it sounded like a chain saw going out of my hood..

The only disappointment w/ the HMF was that the blue isn't quite the same as the Yama blue,
thru pics no one can tell the dif., it's just up close, but who really cares..
It works for me!

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Very nice! I love my HMF so far and it still is too lean. I love that sticker kit. As soon as I get 100 dollars I am buying that same kit! Looks good.

·
Registered
224 Posts
cllatex wicked lookn quad man that things lookn sweeeeet :rock

do you know of any tracks around orlando or a few hourse from there?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hey, I like those graphics! Nice Lookin! Im goona pick some up (maybe).
Also, where did you get the hbomb stickers on ur rear fenders? I was tryin to find those before, but no one sells em' ????

Let me know, thanks! :lol

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Various "H-Bomb" sticker color and sizes, and appearal can be purchased thru their web site. Also, the new h-bomb Huezoes 6 video is sick!!
:rock

·
Registered
446 Posts
Hey I seen in your "sig" that you have a NGK Iridium Plug, do they really make a diffrence?
It says on ebay that it helps with throttle responce, ect.
Did you notice a diffrence, if so where at?
If you did I'll have to buy one of these off of ebay.
Tony

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea, the NGK Iridium plugs seem to help a bit. I had a hard time finding them and didn't want to get them thru ebay, being over priced and having shipping expenses. I found them at Discount Auto Parts and picked up two just to have an extra. At 8 bucks each with DAP paying shipping from their warehouse, you can't go wrong!

:lol

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Originally posted by bunkerking217+Feb 3 2004, 12:16 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bunkerking217 @ Feb 3 2004, 12:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sux2beu@Jan 26 2004, 05:51 PM
Hey YFZ what color HMF do you have?
i believe he has the silver can.... [/b][/quote]
Yup, Bunkerking is right. I got the silver (polished aluminum) can.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts