·
Registered
3,780 Posts
thats rad man

Monster all the way! :mhihi: :clap:

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
I like it for the most part. I see a couple of parts that I would have done different colors and that color isn't for me..........but I like it on someone else's quad. :clap:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Its most def gunna look good when it's done, Were you get them fenders?

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
Color stands out for sure..

Did you have the frame PCed with the subframe, grab bar, bumper and head light brackets intact still? I noticed the bolts to all of the said parts are PCed as well, just curious.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Those are Maeir Plastics. That bike looks amazing in the sunlight. that frames a bad ass green With gold flake in it. It sure does sparkle!!! :icon_biggrin:

·
Registered
899 Posts
Looks good, dawg!

But, somethings missing.......can't quite put my finger on it.

By the way, have you tried a Redbull lately? Delicious!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE (CADWELL @ Feb 22 2009, 07:52 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=749616
Color stands out for sure..

Did you have the frame PCed with the subframe, grab bar, bumper and head light brackets intact still? I noticed the bolts to all of the said parts are PCed as well, just curious.[/b]

yes i did, i did this becasue i had a huge problem with loosing bolts. they would just back out when riding and then they are gone. so i left alot of stuff on that i had no need removing. i personally like it. some do some dont. it dont look like a silver freckless monster

·
Registered
215 Posts
if that was mine i would get black front bumper, black grab bar, take heel guard off and throw some nerf bars on there but hey its not my bike so whatever haha

how that exhaust treatin' ya?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
im not a fan of the nerfs, and i did have the front bumper black but i liked it better green. as for the exhaust havent even ran it yet i juts got it.

·
Registered
193 Posts
No need for nerfs in the sand. and trust me you'll like your Nmotion

And I like your bike it's pretty sick. Different is always good. Who did your PC

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
some place up in weber industrial park. newcoating or somethin. i went through CPI so i got their pricing. still was expensive

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
where is that at and why go there? new coating did a awesome job! you should see this PC in person, pictures do not do justice. im getting some other stuff done i might consider tefco

1 - 19 of 19 Posts