Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,149 Posts
Nice pics, great air....

·
Registered
38 Posts
Looks like you had fun man, cant wait for my first official dune trip for this season later this month to Glamis.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Had an idiot land on top of my buddies razr though.. Kinda ruined that day.. He was jumpin without a spotter.. Or should i say his spotters were idiots and not paying attention, and he wasnt waiting for the thumps up. Straight head on collision. Busted the roll cage up pretty good.. His cage had bars coming down the middle of i guess what you would call the windshield area.. Guy centered them with his bumper. Had it not been this particular razr.. or had it been someone on a wheeler, Someone coulda been killed. Him and his idiot friends were all laughin about it saying stuff like, we never get the good stuff on video. Never even asked if anyone was ok.. never apologized..Man i was sooo stinkin mad. I wanted to beat the crap out of em .. I just jumped on my wheeler and left before the situation got elevated... Friggin IDIOTS!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Man your lucky nothing like that were im from!
Great pix!

·
Registered
295 Posts
Had an idiot land on top of my buddies razr though.. Kinda ruined that day.. He was jumpin without a spotter.. Or should i say his spotters were idiots and not paying attention, and he wasnt waiting for the thumps up. Straight head on collision. Busted the roll cage up pretty good.. His cage had bars coming down the middle of i guess what you would call the windshield area.. Guy centered them with his bumper. Had it not been this particular razr.. or had it been someone on a wheeler, Someone coulda been killed. Him and his idiot friends were all laughin about it saying stuff like, we never get the good stuff on video. Never even asked if anyone was ok.. never apologized..Man i was sooo stinkin mad. I wanted to beat the crap out of em .. I just jumped on my wheeler and left before the situation got elevated... Friggin IDIOTS!
The worst part is the dumbasses are not usually the ones who get hurt, or whos nice equipment gets ****ed up. Theyre usually riding some busted ass 400ex on its last breathe and crash into a 20k dollar machine. Pisses me off too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.