YFZ Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short: I picked up a pair of used Lonestar LT arms that use a 20.5" shock and I want to use the PEP ZPS

ATVGalaxy has them on ebay for $1070 (For the ZPS, not PB-1). Does anyone know the shock length? And does anyone know if someone else has a better price than that?

8)8)8)

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been looking at Motowoz actually. I have ZERO blue color on my bike though.

The A-arms I got were a fluke buy and I got a pretty good price on them. So im trying to find a decent set of shocks to go with them. The pricetag on the ZPS shocks is very appealing and I had read good reviews on them. I just cant find how long they are :(

I ride 75% dunes and 25% trails/MX.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Motowoz shocks are actually mostly black now. they also do custom builds, so you can probably get any color of anything you want for not much more if any more at all.

Reactions: Rayenator

·
Registered
219 Posts
Also, to answer your initial question, PEP should make all shocks to order for whatever length you need. would be best to call atv galaxy probably and make sure they dont have stock length versions in stock so thats what you get.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These will be going on my 2010 450x with LSR DC4 arms

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have pb1 pep/walsh and the pep length is 20.5

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.