YFZ Central banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I also have some PEP ZPS front and rear shocks for sale. They came off a 2006 YFZ450 and were just made last summer in begining of July. I have only used them so far for ice racing this year, no other racing has been done with them. They are set up for a 160-170lb rider. Fronts are compression adjustable only, remote mount (with the 4 hose clamps to mount to frame and rubber hose piece), fit standard travel a-arms. They are made for flattrack, tt and ice racing. They are made for tt, flattrack and ice racing. They make the quad sit about 4 1/2" off the ground when sitting on the machine. This is your chance to get some really nice shocks and you dont have to wait six weeks for them!! Post it here or PM me with any questions.

·
Registered
16 Posts
dou have for sell the swaybar?
if yes how much

QUOTE (Flattracker @ Feb 21 2009, 08:04 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=748989
I also have some PEP ZPS front and rear shocks for sale. They came off a 2006 YFZ450 and were just made last summer in begining of July. I have only used them so far for ice racing this year, no other racing has been done with them. They are set up for a 160-170lb rider. Fronts are compression adjustable only, remote mount (with the 4 hose clamps to mount to frame and rubber hose piece), fit standard travel a-arms. They are made for flattrack, tt and ice racing. The rear is rebound and compression adjustable, remote mount (with frame clamp) and is the SBR shock (the skinny one) made for tt, flattrack and ice racing. The rear shock is skinny like the fronts for saving weight. They make the quad sit about 4 1/2" off the ground when sitting on the machine. I would like to get $2000.00 for the fronts and rear with all mounting brackets or $1000.00 for the fronts and $1000.00 for the rear. This is your chance to get some really nice shocks and you dont have to wait six weeks for them!! Just like the a-arms I cant sell these shocks untill after the first week in march. Post it here or PM me with any questions.[/b]

·
Banned
1,501 Posts
i got a pretty snowboard for sale i would trade for the fronts.
its a really high end set up to btw

·
Registered
43 Posts
PM sent

1 - 13 of 13 Posts