YFZ Central banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have for sale a bunch of parts left from my YFZ450R that I put back to stock and sold. Everything was removed the winter of 2013. Everything has VERY little ride time on it. The shocks were serviced by SF Racing in January of 2013, and ridden on twice in 2013. They are valved for a 240lb A rider including all gear. The rear is set up for the factory rear linkage and includes the aluminum bracket to mount the can to the front of the quad. The Walsh Flow A-arms include the upgraded tie rods, and castor bracket. One of the lower A-arms has 2 dents in the very bottom, but should not affect the functionality at all. I also tore one of the ball joint boots while removing them. The ball joint itself is fine, but the rubber boot is not.

Walsh Flow A-arms, tie rods, castor bracket, front and rear PB1'S - $2,500 shipped.

Walsh stem including clamp that has built in kill switch mount - $250 shipped.

Fasst Flexx bars with Acerbis hand guards and like new Renthal grips - $275 shipped.

GPR steering stabilizer - $250 shipped.

I will make someone an amazing deal on all of it. As you can see my prices are basically half the cost of new, with very little ride time on them. Text would be the fastest way to reach me. 573-822-1844. I am located in Northeast Missouri.

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.