YFZ Central banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could you tell me exactly how many inch or centimeter it elevates the roller (frow screw center to screw center) ?
We do not have that kind of equipment in France and I would like to make one for myself cause I've already blown two rollers !
Thank you for your help !

·
Registered
121 Posts
I called PEP to order one and they did not have any, so I was going to fabricate my own..........................so if anyone can answer ndhennin's question that would help me out also.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Originally posted by zfire_28@Jan 24 2004, 09:24 PM
I called PEP to order one and they did not have any, so I was going to fabricate my own..........................so if anyone can answer ndhennin's question that would help me out also.
Have you tried Woodward? He might have some in stock.
I just went into the garage and tried to take a ROUGH measurement and it looks like 1 1/8 to 1 1/4. That is from bolt center to bolt center. Hope this helps. :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
hey boss do i see a ESR pipe on there

·
Registered
73 Posts
Originally posted by YFZCentral@Jan 25 2004, 09:48 AM
No you dont. Thats an Rossier pipe....the ESR is on my work bench waiting to be installed.:lol
lol i knew you had both but i saw the red and i thought it was the ESR

·
Registered
220 Posts
Originally posted by ndhennin@Jan 23 2004, 11:38 PM
Could you tell me exactly how many inch or centimeter it elevates the roller (frow screw center to screw center) ?
We do not have that kind of equipment in France and I would like to make one for myself cause I've already blown two rollers !
Thank you for your help !
call Scott at Denton Racing.. that is where i got mine..

909 673 1060

1 - 13 of 13 Posts