YFZ Central banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was this season's race quad but now needs cases due to chain FAILURE...

Just picked this one up Sunday, one sweet ride and feels identical to my other one...

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
So you're back to riding after crashing your brains out at that Arenacross? Are you going to Mill Creek saturday? If I can get off work, I'll be there.

Nice YFZ's by the way.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, of course. I was back 2 weeks after that. Im still leading the points and 'll be at Oneonta friday and saturday next week. Im going to try and make it to Mill Creek for sure. Dude i had bad luck that night, i was tearing them up in qualifying and in the main everything went wrong.

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
Nice quads man and good luck with your racing season..

Are those FOX Podiums on the front end of that Gibson quad...the first one?

·
Registered
723 Posts
post pics of the damage...ive seen cases were they were able to just weld the sucker shut no problem..

of course your going to have to take it all apart but it might save you a good chunk of $$$$

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No actually they are Walker Evans dual rate shocks. They have 16 compression adjustments and are rebound adjustable too. They are definately the best shocks I've ever owned. They are 18" eye to eye but worked perfectly with those Gibsons. She's getting torn completely down to get a gloss white powder job on the frame and candy red a arms, swing arm, hubs, valve cover, clutch cover, sprocket and brake hub.

The case isn't fixable i dont think, im not really sure, it knocked the whole clutch shaft holder off and bent the shaft too.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank ya thank ya. Trying to decie wether to build them both into Pro Calibur National Quads or sell them next summer and get a KTM or YFZR.

·
Registered
7,313 Posts
Building them would probably be cheaper. I'll more than likely be keeping mine just because of that. Well that, and all of the new quads are as ugly as a hat full of @ssholes. :rant2:

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah they are pretty ugly but the new KTM is like wet hot monkey sex for real bro. Its that damn good.

·
Registered
933 Posts
im kinda with unlukky, i love my yfz the new ktm is sick, same with the ds mx, i'll keep my yfz this summer but who knows what will happen next season. nice quads by the way, mine will probly end up looking like your new one but with different plastics.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sweet, im debating on what to do with the first one. Either gloss white frame, white plastic w/ red graphics, and candy red a arms and swing arm and other small things or candy red frame with white plastic/red graphics , white a arms and swing arm and other little things or kawi green frame, white a arms and swingarm, kawi green little parts, white plastic with kawi green graphics. Someone help! Its all i think about before i goto bed at night haha.

·
Registered
950 Posts
I thought i was the only one who couldn't get my bike off my mind at nights! lol.

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Lol its like a plague in my brain...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts