YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We have the fronts also.......I will get some pictures of those later this week hopefully. Also look for more parts for the yfz from us like dipsticks, yamaha hubs with honda bolt pattern, axle nut, and more!

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
I love the hubs but more about the oil dip how much and are they the same as the ones for the banshee? I wanted to get one but didn't know if it would fit and work properly. thanks

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
:O :O :O :O :O 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tell ya what..... give me a discounted price of $100 and uve got the first set sold :lol :lol

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by YFZ_53@Oct 8 2003, 06:49 PM
:O :O :O :O :O 8| 8| 8| 8| 8| OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i tell ya what..... give me a discounted price of $100 and uve got the first set sold :lol :lol
Well, I will tell you what. You can have the second set of them for five payments of 99.99 and you will recieve free shipping!!!! :lol :O

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
7262 Magnolia Beach Rd.
Send em there whenever you need a tryer-outer person (aka tester) :lol .

·
Registered
5,140 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by YFZ-suprfly@Oct 14 2003, 04:01 PM
still not less then what you are selling on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2437044258

whats the deal dude!

one set for $159

two sets for $318

your deal here $450???
YFZ 450 front hubs polished: $299.99
YFZ 450 rear hubs polished: $174.99
Shipping & Handling: $24.95
Total: Very close to $500.00

Thats about $50 off for polished and you cant even get the anodized hubs for a YFZ off of our website yet! I think its a pretty good deal, but I may be biased 8| Also, lots of our products are already cheaper than other companies so it might not seem like you are getting a big discount. We could always mark up our prices so it will seem like you are getting a big discount but in the long run, the non-yfz central members will be the ones suffering! Sorry if it sounded like I came off rude, didnt intend too! :)

·
Registered
333 Posts
still on ebay your hubs are cheaper then on here???
thats my ????

rear hubs on ebay... 159 buy it now

plus 12.95 shipping

add them up you get like $173 SHIPPED!

looks like they are getting the better deal to me!?!?!?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts