YFZ Central banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I figured some of you guys would be interested in these so I am going to post pictures of our anodized blue for the yfz :O I think they look awesome, what do you guys think ??? This is the first set of anodized blue hubs so far........... The blue looks much better in person :lol Here is a pic of one of the rear hubs!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
HOLY #*&@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEED THOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how much are they???????? Those are FRICKIN AWSUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price is 500 for front and back anodized.......Steve---we are working on red and some other colors right now, but I can give you the family discount.....1 grand for the set :O :lol :O

·
Registered
13 Posts
Those are the coolest cool hubs Ive ever seen!!!!!! :rock

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Those are really nice. You should match the Hardkore price of $399. For the price difference I think alot of people would get the Hardkore. No flame intended, just a sugestion. :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by cjpoole1@Sep 1 2003, 06:58 PM
Those are really nice. You should match the Hardkore price of $399. For the price difference I think alot of people would get the Hardkore. No flame intended, just a sugestion. :)

I understand what you are saying.......Isnt 400 just for hardkor fronts ? :what We charge 500 for both front and rear anodized :|

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Oh! I thought you meant 500 for front and 500 for back when you said 1 grand for the set. Never mind what I said thats a steal!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by cjpoole1@Sep 1 2003, 07:09 PM
Oh! I thought you meant 500 for front and 500 for back when you said 1 grand for the set. Never mind what I said thats a steal!!!
lol, I was just jokin' around when I said that :O

·
Registered
73 Posts
Do you make them with the honda bold pattern 4/110 and 4/144 very valuble because most of us mxers have honda whell set ups!!!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by jamiesel@Sep 12 2003, 09:49 AM
Do you make them with the honda bold pattern 4/110 and 4/144 very valuble because most of us mxers have honda whell set ups!!!
Not as of now, but if we get enough people asking for them you might see them in the future :O

·
Registered
73 Posts
I would not be surprised that if you put up a poll. It would more popular then any of the others. Hardcore and lonestar are selling tons of em.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts