YFZ Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for some people in oregon to hook up with any riders from good ole oregun on here?

·
Registered
99 Posts
I LIVE IN SOUTHERN OREGON.I RIDE THE DIRT AT JOHNS PEAK,AND OF COURSE THE OREGON DUNES.ALWAYS LOOKING FOR SOMMEONE NEW TO RIDE WITH
:red

·
Registered
2 Posts
:D hey All

Well I am hoping to pick up a new YFZ 450 this next month or two and I do ride in dunes and Shotgun and Oakridge and out at Low pass. All somewhat close to Eugene

LAter for now

Snotaz

·
Registered
4 Posts
I live in Eugene. My fiance and I ride at all the dunes in Oregon along with our crew of aprox 20 people. We are always looking for new people to ride with!!!!!!! Where are all the YFZcentral people going to be riding for Spring Break and the Memorial day holiday anyways??

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
i live in the couve/ pdx area and ride the dunes and at brown's camp and jones creek here in the couve. laid up with some ankle surgery right now but in about a month or so i should be ready to ride.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I'm from Tillamook, only 20 miles from Sand Lake....

My boyfriend and I go riding all the time at Sand Lake, and make an occasional trip to Florence when we can. I like to ride with big groups, and it's always good to meet others who ride too. So, if anyone's interested, PM me, and we'll go for a rip!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Im in St. Helens....hooked up with yfz450guy few months back. Made a trip to Winchester, browns, clats dunes :rock ..lol. We have a few trips planned at Winchester this summer. Were both staying at Discovery Point.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Originally posted by Deimos@Jan 27 2005, 05:33 PM
Im in St. Helens....hooked up with yfz450guy few months back. Made a trip to Winchester, browns, clats dunes :rock ..lol. We have a few trips planned at Winchester this summer. Were both staying at Discovery Point.
he is alive!!
i thought you were dead! :red

·
Registered
100 Posts
Originally posted by theyfz450guy@Jan 27 2005, 05:02 PM
he is alive!!

Hey guys whats up,

Just wondering what trips you planing this summer?

Is anyone planning memorial and labor day rides ?

The resone I ask is because I'm wondering where to get the holiday passes from. How or what do I have to do or where to go ?? :dunno

Anyways , I live in North Plains and I mostly ride at Sand Lake. Browns and Dimond Mill on the short trips .

Well see you all out there . :yfz :yfzcent

·
Registered
63 Posts
Originally posted by theyfz450guy@Jan 27 2005, 05:02 PM
he is alive!!
Ya...I had to kick myself to make sure.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Originally posted by rooster_yfz450+Jan 30 2005, 08:02 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rooster_yfz450 @ Jan 30 2005, 08:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--theyfz450guy@Jan 27 2005, 05:02 PM
he is alive!!

Hey guys whats up,

Just wondering what trips you planing this summer?

Is anyone planning memorial and labor day rides ?

The resone I ask is because I'm wondering where to get the holiday passes from. How or what do I have to do or where to go ?? :dunno

Anyways , I live in North Plains and I mostly ride at Sand Lake. Browns and Dimond Mill on the short trips .

Well see you all out there . :yfz :yfzcent [/b][/quote]
i live in the couv and ride jones creek here and browns camp and sand lake and winchester bay too we will be at dicovery point mem weekend and 4thjuly and laborday.
then there is the clats dunes too!

·
Registered
9 Posts
hey im from eugene too!! I got a buddy with a Raptor me and him go riding alot we got a crew we go riding wiht but most are others frinds aint got bikes at 19yr old deffinatly would love to hook up with some other oregon riders planing a lil trip this weekend or next weekend to florence for the day

1 - 14 of 14 Posts