YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone here riding there? its a great series, im running almost the entire schedule, parry sound OCD this weekend!! hope to see you guys there!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Whats up everyone! Im new to the site. Live in ontario -- Durham Region and cannot wait for the spring so I can start hitting the trails. Im looking for a good group of people who are interested in doin some ATVing. Thinking driving ATV trails to restaurants etc... some nice scenic stuff. If anyones down post up! I have a couple friends with Kodiaks, Enduro Dirt Bikes ets....just tryin to get the group big

·
Registered
166 Posts
Six years later from the first post but I am going to parry sounds track next week to ride. Just opened back up again.
Good, I'm glad they're being allowed to open the track again! You gonna go for either of the monster step ups?

Reactions: patdalr

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm in Fenelon Falls. And if you're gonna try them there's only one way. WFO and hope to hell you make it!

·
Registered
259 Posts
How are the trails in Ontario? Any youtube vids of any trails or locations?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Couldn't tell ya. my quad and I only ride MX tracks. its too low for trails.

How's that triple crown series out there?

·
Registered
259 Posts
I ride trails all the time with my yfz. I just have issues with soupy mud holes, in which I have seen even can ams with 31 inch tires get stuck. But other then that I can go anywhere other bigger quads can go and with better speed. I guess I will never understand why people have this belief that yfz's can not be used as trail quads.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I ride trails all the time with my yfz. I just have issues with soupy mud holes, in which I have seen even can ams with 31 inch tires get stuck. But other then that I can go anywhere other bigger quads can go and with better speed. I guess I will never understand why people have this belief that yfz's can not be used as trail quads.

Mine sits 7 3/4 inches off the ground when I'm sitting on it. its not stock lol

·
Registered
259 Posts
Mine sits 7 3/4 inches off the ground when I'm sitting on it. its not stock lol
I love the agility of the yfz, I love it when people tell me I can't trail ride with my yfz and when we do go trail riding I get through tough areas and bigger quads get stuck lol. Doesn't happen all the time but even if I did get stuck I just pick up the bike and push it forward.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts