YFZ Central banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I have a 2016 yfz450r. Can’t seem to find issue. Changed battery and spark plug. Cleaned out fuel lines as well and cleaned air filter. Can’t get it to start with start button. It cranks over fine as if it were to start but no start. It does start if I bump start it though. Also as soon as it start and I ride it around I can shut it off and start it right back up with start button. No need to bump start it. When the engine goes back cold though it won’t start and once again it needs a pull start. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,
I have a 2016 yfz450r. Can’t seem to find issue. Changed battery and spark plug. Cleaned out fuel lines as well and cleaned air filter. Can’t get it to start with start button. It cranks over fine as if it were to start but no start. It does start if I bump start it though. Also as soon as it start and I ride it around I can shut it off and start it right back up with start button. No need to bump start it. When the engine goes back cold though it won’t start and once again it needs a pull start. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!
. I'm interested in what it could be I didn't know the valves would keep them from starting.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts