YFZ Central banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some pictures I took of the trails that my cousin and I made, also where we are going to build our track. Most of our good trails are in the big creek which is full of water so there isnt nothing very steep or tall but its still fun.

Trails
">
One of our semi steep climbs not very tall but steep it used to be steeper

Climb from the top

Where we are going to build the track

again

A small steep up jump we made today doesnt look very big but it shoots u up in the air pretty high and can easily jump 36 feet

again

I have a few more that I will post up later.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
more pictures

trails
">

some more little climbs
">

I wish I could take pictures of the big climbs but we havent been able to ride in them since early summer because of water, so u cant really tell were the climbs were at and trees have fell down

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
that looks like a rad place to ride

lotsa flowy trails wit some steeps, pree sweet

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks, I just cant wait until we get the track done it will be a lot better, and if the big creek drys up there is some steeper taller climbs that are really fun.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
QUOTE (2004yfzrider05 @ Feb 8 2009, 10:30 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=743959
thanks, I just cant wait until we get the track done it will be a lot better, and if the big creek drys up there is some steeper taller climbs that are really fun.[/b]
Where at in Kansas Are ya? Looks like a great place to ride.

Any of you buddies looking for a yfz to buy? I'm selling mine

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im live around Salina, One of my friends was looking for one but he decided to keep his 660 raptor.

·
Registered
250 Posts
looks like a fun place to ride man..i wouldnt mind rippin around there all day..looks sick man..ride out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts