YFZ Central banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright guys, heres my new question, I was supposed to be getting a large amount of money and guess what I'm not getting it now so now I'm on a buget, anyways what do you think about running with the WICKED +2 arms with my stock shocks, I do plan on racing but just for fun, do you think it will make a noticable difference or am I wasting my money? Oh and the WICKED a-arms are made for the stock shocks just incase you were wondering.

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
from what i hear over the bt, wicked makes some decent arms. just get the stock shocks revalved, from derisi preferably, and youll be set.

·
Registered
131 Posts
if your just gonna race for fun.. why get a set of a-arms?

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I want the added length for stability and handling, and the wider a-arm will help in all kinds of riding except super tight trails, My question is do you think I will get a signifacant increase in performance on the track or would it be a waste of money? one more question, could I run my stock shocks on a set of LSR a-arm for awhile while I save up to buy new shocks or are they totally uncompatable???

·
Registered
376 Posts
The stock shocks won't be totally incompatable, just a little soft on the valving and springs. They will just bottom easier. I would get them revalved, that's what I'm doing. I can't afford LT shocks and arms.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hey Rescue 450,
The A-arms will help with stability, There is a local rider at our track running the wickeds on his new 450 and he is the fastest local rider. He got 8th in 250 B at Loretta's last year on his 250R. He wins all the local races. Tires for your fourwheeler will be the biggest difference you will feel then axle then a-arms. Shocks will also help but a lot of money for nice stuff. When you buy A-arms it is usually your preference but I think you will be happy with the Wickeds. Later Connif

1 - 7 of 7 Posts