YFZ Central banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to order some clutch plates. And I really need them by next weekend. But all of the parts dealers I have tried dont ship that soon.

Anyone have any idea of one that has yz clutch plates in stock and will ship next buisness day

·
Premium Member
7,356 Posts
most dealerships dont keep much in stock, and would order it through yamaha to be drop-shipped. your just going to have to call a bunch of dealers and find one that has them in stock, or go with an after market company that will have them sitting on the shelves...

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ive called all of my local dealers with no luck. Anybody heard anything about the dfr 9 plate set up? Im guessing that is just like the yz mod?

·
Registered
453 Posts
QUOTE (Stix1107 @ Mar 1 2009, 11:53 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=752416
Anybody heard anything about the dfr 9 plate set up? Im guessing that is just like the yz mod?[/b]
I was wondering the same thing about these. Anyone run them yet?

I think most on-line stores have next day shipping options, but you'll probably pay out the @ss for it. Did you try something like rockymountain or someone similar?

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
Not sure about your dealership but the one that I used to work at gave customers the option of next day delivery of the parts they needed to order for couple bucks extra. We'd guarantee that the part would be in in 3 days.

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yamaha of troy said two weeks.

I wanted to order 9 yz clutch fibers and 8 plates

·
Registered
432 Posts
Call Rudy or Sam at DFR, I am sure they will ship out next day air if you need it that fast. 480-664-9860

·
Registered
453 Posts
QUOTE (Stix1107 @ Mar 2 2009, 08:54 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=752776
rockymountain doesnt carry anything good[/b]
yeah, that's why I said "something like", just couldn't think of the 'like' part of that. ha You can always get some nice Tusk crap from them :strokin: , then replace it all in a week when it breaks and ruins your quad

·
Registered
432 Posts
Did you try bikebandit.com?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts