YFZ Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, race season is coming up and I need to get some number on my quad. I havent found a company that has a kit out for the R. I need some number plates for the front and rear. The rears have to be small. I was wondering what some of you guys did? Also what do the AMA rules state? Are you legal if you run a number on your front bumper, nose, and rear grab bar or do you have to have number on your rear fenders? If anyone has any info that would be great thanks!

·
Registered
234 Posts
QUOTE (2000camaro_ss @ Feb 24 2009, 07:16 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=750537
Hey guys, race season is coming up and I need to get some number on my quad. I havent found a company that has a kit out for the R. I need some number plates for the front and rear. The rears have to be small. I was wondering what some of you guys did? Also what do the AMA rules state? Are you legal if you run a number on your front bumper, nose, and rear grab bar or do you have to have number on your rear fenders? If anyone has any info that would be great thanks![/b]
I just ordered the AC front and rear, I believe you only NEED them on the front and rear bumper. But I may have skipped over something in the rulebook. Which company were you thinking of going with?

·
Registered
533 Posts
I think I replied in your other post about it, but check out www.ftrpowersports.com. He has the templates for the number plates for the front and rear fenders for the yfzr. He also makes them for the front bumper and grab bar 7X10 plates. If you have a rath bumper, he has a template to fit in that also.

The rules state you only need a number on the front and rear. The fenders are just extra insurance in case they can't see your other ones.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts