YFZ Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have a graphics and or number plate kit out for the R? I saw the golden west kit but it doesnt come with number plus my bike is blue/white. If anyone has any information that would be great, thanks!

·
Registered
533 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
I used the #plate backrounds from Cycle Parts West! The front fit fine(it is a pain because of all the creases in the plastic!),the rears are too big,I just cut them around the black plastic and it looks great!

·
Registered
443 Posts
my quad is at decal works right now and they are working on number plate back grounds and graphics templates. they make some really nice pre printed back grounds.
www.decalmx.com
they should be ready in a week or 2.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the replies. Hey raptor rider are those just for the R? How well are they gonna stick to the black textured side panels?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Yeah, they are for the R. I was worried about them sticking to the black side panels also. They actually stick very well. I rode with them friday, saturday, and sunday and they held up great. They are not peeling anywhere!

·
Registered
311 Posts
I haven't gotten anything for my quad for my graphics builder yet, but I have put some of their stuff on the black plastic thats the same material and it seems to stick alright.

·
Registered
436 Posts
QUOTE (02raptor_rider @ Feb 12 2009, 07:05 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=745840
Yeah, they are for the R. I was worried about them sticking to the black side panels also. They actually stick very well. I rode with them friday, saturday, and sunday and they held up great. They are not peeling anywhere![/b]
I can back this up. I was pretty skeptical about the graphics sticking to the black textured panels. Sure enough, after 3 days of hard riding the graphics are still in great shape, no peeling at all.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Anyone use the YFZ plates on an R. The front looks like it would be fine not sure about the rear. I would like to run a three digit number but fear I would have to cut too much off.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I dont have a picture of my rears, but I used YFZ number plates and it all fit pretty well. The front sucks with those curves, but its alright. Every graphics companies templates are different, but my rear plates from G4 Graphics worked well

1 - 11 of 11 Posts