YFZ Central banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
not a bad pic, I don't like flames but the kit looks good :D
hey is that a kit or just stickers??? do you know if they have anyother kits or stickers that match some of their new helmets? those are bad ass looking :evilgrin thanks

·
Registered
149 Posts
those COULD be some bad graphics..if they didnt have so many flames..i mean..flames look good..but not that many

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
to each his own.

The flame graphics are Troy Lee Design. Personally, I like em and the babes like em better.

so, glad to see that the babes like my flames and the dudes just want to flame, LOL.

take care!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Looks good man,,,,,,,flames are always good :lol

I have this kit........and i just got the flames on my arm finished last night!!!!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Just my $0.02 but I think it would have looked killer if you would have taken the stock stickers off first.

Cause the reds are not the same.

But hey that's just me...

It looks great!

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :O :O :O :O TWO GREAT QUADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :O :O Anyone wanna let me ride? :D

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by Pahrump@Oct 11 2003, 06:39 AM
Just my $0.02 but I think it would have looked killer if you would have taken the stock stickers off first.

Cause the reds are not the same.

But hey that's just me...

It looks great!
thought about that too.(taking off the stock stickies)...but they did not contrast too much...plus, I think the stock graphics are pretty good...

I like the K&K kit and some of the new flame/seat kits...wanted my "own" take on it. Plus, these flames have metal flake in the flames and outline, so when the sun catches it...sweet.

:rock

·
Registered
321 Posts
here are the flames on my arm :rock

When they heal they will look cleaner,,,,this was taken when i first took
the bandages off,,,,,,and the Reaper Taz was done acouple of months ago....... ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
500 Posts
Chris.....GREAT choice in graphics....lol I have mine, but probably won't put them on til spring, so the quad is "fresh" for the new season. The guys I race with always look forward to how blingin' I am........ :D JIM

·
Registered
263 Posts
Originally posted by CBW@Oct 11 2003, 05:12 PM
here are the flames on my arm :rock

When they heal they will look cleaner,,,,this was taken when i first took
the bandages off,,,,,,and the Reaper Taz was done acouple of months ago.......  ;)
Man that is one kickazz tat. the flames are sweet , I be proud of that sucka

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
nice kits.......... im not a big tat fan tho

1 - 16 of 16 Posts