YFZ Central banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i took my front R shocks to noleen to get revalved and new springs(dual rate). man what a differance. they had them back to me in a couple days, still waiting on the springs they should be done by the end of the week, super nice guy. 225 for the re-valve and 250 for the springs. any ways the stock shocks are pretty damn good but this really did the trick,smoother everywhere, you can really tell your using all the travel now, lands smooth off jumps and i can charge the whoops just as fast as my 07 with elka triple rates. i will be racing my first race with my R this weekend in a grand prix and will let you know how they work, just got fast flex bars too so should be smooth sailing. p.s. any help on what elastometers to use would be appreciated, went with the yellow for now.

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
Cant help ya with the Faast bars but would like to see some pics of both of your bikes!

·
Registered
304 Posts
I use the red ones. But i also ride woods. I was thinking about the yellow but came to like the red..Feels good to me...

·
Registered
405 Posts
Awesome. Did you do anything with the rear or no? You need to post some pics up of your R!

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
yea man we need pics!!!

but one question... how could you use them when you dont have the springs yet??

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
QUOTE (YFZ450 #69 @ Feb 17 2009, 07:44 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=747675
sounds like he's using the stock springs until the noleen ones are ready[/b]
i thought of that after i posted it lol the light dont burn to bight sometimes

·
Registered
3,780 Posts

·
Registered
3,780 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Let us know how the race goes too. I'm guessing that your talking about the Adelanto GrandPrix. Considering going, but its supposed to rain on Sunday so I can ride somewhere else not in the rain. Dont want to deal with mud the weekend before WORCS

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yup adelanto grand prix, supposed to be just cloudy and cold. nothing done to the rear yet, prob. here in a few weeks, and im using the stock springs, be bout another week and a half for the new springs. i really love the setup now so cant wait for the springs. i will try to post some pics i just dont have any lol, everytime i have it out of the trailer i forget to take some. i have been working crazy hours and really busy but i will take some for sure sat or sun and try to have them up no later than like tuesday and let you know how it did in the race. hoping for a top 25 finish, and that with the pros. last year was my first year and got 26th overal and 4th in class, but with my new R hopefully the comp. wont know what hit em lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts