for 479 it has to be full

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
These are only avialable in full systems

·
Registered
263 Posts
after hearing sidewinders (cam) ... its not that loud ... i dont think its any louder than my dasa ... or my gytr for that matter .... maybe i just cant hear anymore ... hahaha

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
QUOTE (THEJUGGERNAUT @ Feb 26 2009, 09:11 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=751511
after hearing sidewinders (cam) ... its not that loud ... i dont think its any louder than my dasa ... or my gytr for that matter .... maybe i just cant hear anymore ... hahaha[/b]
I agree my friend had one and it was not louder than my dasa or my other friend's curtis sparks

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
QUOTE (THEJUGGERNAUT @ Feb 26 2009, 07:11 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=751511
after hearing sidewinders (cam) ... its not that loud ... i dont think its any louder than my dasa ... or my gytr for that matter .... maybe i just cant hear anymore ... hahaha[/b]
Mine's the "Quiet" version although I'm not quite sure how quiet mine really is. However, Oregon450Duner has made the comment that mine was far quieter than this pipe, the 9 inch original nmotion.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
QUOTE (Sidewinder @ Feb 26 2009, 09:20 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=751520
Mine's the "Quiet" version although I'm not quite sure how quiet mine really is. However, Oregon450Duner has made the comment that mine was far quieter than this pipe, the 9 inch original nmotion.[/b]
my friends was the 9 in and like I said above it wasnt louder than my dasa or my friends sparks

·
Premium Member
1,550 Posts
I want the header......

·
Registered
215 Posts
I want the whole thing I might be getting it, is the 9inch really not as loud as the sparks or the dada???

·
Premium Member
1,231 Posts
I haven't had a dasa but I have had a sparks big core and a 9" Nmotion, and the Nmotion was louder than the sparks! The Nmotion wasn't real bad riding it, but if your close behind one they are pretty loud. I loved my Nmotion!

·
Registered
277 Posts
QUOTE (KB Motorsports @ Feb 26 2009, 10:18 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=751241
I have one left! 479.00 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states. Grab it before its gone !

KB Motorsports[/b]
Are you not carrying nmotion anymore or something? Just curious because I couldn't find any dealers last time I searched, and I plan on buying one in the near future.

·
Registered
899 Posts
Nmotion is no longer in the performance games. JSR performance is owned by the former Nmotion head engine builder. KB motorsports is a dealer for JSR, which is pretty much Nmotion.

$479 is a great deal for a Nmotion considering they are $595.

If I didn't already have one, I'd scoop this up in a hurry. Someone is going to get a heck of a deal!

·
Registered
277 Posts
I sent a pm, not sure if it went through but I'll take it if it's still available.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts