YFZ Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rode at the New Jersey Motorsports park Field of dreams today. They were allowing quads on the national track. It was pretty nice, plenty of jumps. Seems like they might be going to let quads on this track more often. They also have another track for quads which is smaller with smaller jumps.Its worth checking out. Pricing is 40.00 for the day and either a 20.00 day membership or a 60.00 for a year membership. the site is NJMPFOD.com

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
NJMPFOD is not letting quads on the national track anymore. (the 2 wheelers cry) They are supposedly going to build a quad only track this year. Not ever busy there as far as quads go. Quads can ride the VET track only, not to bad but not a full blown MX track. Definitely not Breezewood! I was at Breezewood a couple months ago, very nice

·
Registered
83 Posts
NJMPFOD is not letting quads on the national track anymore. (the 2 wheelers cry) They are supposedly going to build a quad only track this year. Not ever busy there as far as quads go. Quads can ride the VET track only, not to bad but not a full blown MX track. Definitely not Breezewood! I was at Breezewood a couple months ago, very nice

Breezewood is nothing compared to what it used to be. All the jumps have been made smaller and mellowed out. It is however much safer now. It's an okay track to practice on but it is to small. It's like half the size of a normal sized mx track.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Breezewood is nothing compared to what it used to be. All the jumps have been made smaller and mellowed out. It is however much safer now. It's an okay track to practice on but it is to small. It's like half the size of a normal sized mx track.

That's sad news, I've only been there twice back in like 2007 and it was amazing, probably the most fun I've ever had riding.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Any info on this track?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
It's only open for a few hours a day and no quads on the big track except once a month. It's a lot of money to ride there, supply and demand/insurance thing. I've checked it out but haven't rode there, looks okay but would probably get really boring after a few laps.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I went there on July 7th (2018) they let us on the national track, it was $55 dollars for the day cause you need a yr member ship or just a day pass! they let us on the national track it was a blast its a mixture between dirt and sand! they are open 10-5 which isn't that long but the place is lightyears ahead of anything we have in NY to ride, water system on point showers and indoor plumbing!!we drove 4 hours to get there and it was well worth it! I mean for the track and WaWa's!!

·
Registered
3,075 Posts
It's only open for a few hours a day and no quads on the big track except once a month. It's a lot of money to ride there, supply and demand/insurance thing. I've checked it out but haven't rode there, looks okay but would probably get really boring after a few laps.
I've been a few times already. It's not
bad. Price is fair. Don't know what you got quoted at.
But they for sure cater to the bike more then the quads.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
I've been a few times already. It's not
bad. Price is fair. Don't know what you got quoted at.
But they for sure cater to the bike more then the quads.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
That's every track, way back when Atco was open on practice nights the bikes would get 22-25 minutes and we would get 16 tops, usually less. We had watches on out break reservoir so we can keep track. The skirt bikers would cry so much that we were messing the track up.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.