YFZ Central banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 04 yfz 450 all with basic bolt ons/ stock internals and was wondering what all i would have to do to run nitrous, ya know timing/plug and so on any help is much apreciated, thanks!

·
Registered
550 Posts
i herd on YFZTech.com that thats all u need!
those guys are dyno crazy go ask them i know some guys there have done it.
do some hw on that site and u will learn everything u ever wanted 2 know x1000000000000000
good luck dude i might be going that route 2 so let me know how it goes!!

·
Registered
657 Posts
when running nitrous there is much more to it than just shooting the n2o into your intake..

nitrous in itself IS NOT combustable. it is when gas is added it becomes what we like to think of. in order to run nitrous you will also need to run additional gas lines into your engine because with just nitrous going into your engine you WILL lean out your motor and if your running nitrous you are probbaly trying to tune in your engine so with the knowledge that the closer you are to meltdown the faster/better/more power you will have. 1380 degrees is where meltdown occurs and you will need to replace your piston. i know a ton about nitrous and am willing to help you out. pm me if you have any questions.. here are my credentials

·
Registered
53 Posts
have been running nitrous for a while, i love it, however make sure you have a forged piston, run race gas, cooler plug, and have it tuned right, take you time and dont be cheap!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts