YFZ Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have anybody on here installed nitrous on a 450 if so which is the best kit and will it shorten the life of the engine over a long period of time. just wondering i havent heard of anyone installing a kit on one yet

C

·
0 Posts
Yes, i almost possitive the life of your motor will be desprately shortened! :re

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
NOS makes atv specific kits. im sure you know of the 2 different applications of nitrous right? boondockers makes a naturallly aspirated nitrous kit that seems to be ok. direct injection nitrous is the way to gO!!!

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
i am planning on running nitrous on my bike, tho i will not be spraying it everyday all day long, just for short drags, what i was told by daddogrider was that NOS makes a kit that you can use which is the one they have for one of there bikes and through NOS you can get a 9 shot jet NX also makes a kit you can use but the smallest jet i have seen from NX is a 15 shot if im not mistaken. If you plan on going big on a shot cough up some money and get an adjustable ignition like the dynatek that is gonna come up so you can mess with your timing

1 - 4 of 4 Posts