YFZ Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2019 YFZ450R SE
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Over the weekend, on my 2019R, I installed the BNR soft throttle body spring, thoroughly cleaned and lubed my throttle cable, installed a trx450r throttle assembly mated with a trx90 throttle lever and lemme tell ya.. It is so worth the few bucks and time spent waiting on shipping to do. Throttle is so light n smooth. Omfg. Unless your heart is set on aftermarket, DO THIS.

·
Registered
2019 YFZ450R SE
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got mine today. Did you install with the throttle body in place just removed the exhaust?
I originally was going to remove the throttle body until I was told you can do it with the throttle body on , which turns out, yes you can but is an extreme pain in the ass. That's the only way to go but whether you remove the throttle body or not, the modification is well worth it.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Very simple job just be careful that you don’t drop the little brass piece at the end of the throttle cable

·
Registered
55 Posts
Over the weekend, on my 2019R, I installed the BNR soft throttle body spring, thoroughly cleaned and lubed my throttle cable, installed a trx450r throttle assembly mated with a trx90 throttle lever and lemme tell ya.. It is so worth the few bucks and time spent waiting on shipping to do. Throttle is so light n smooth. Omfg. Unless your heart is set on aftermarket, DO THIS.
2nd this. Even with an aftermarket Urmosi the spring just makes it so smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts