YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
and heres a pic of the gap he was first hittin (72ft)....we moved it a little closer before i hit it on my stock ex..lol

you can see the ramp at the top left and the landing is where the truck tires packed it down on the bottom right

oh yea we did this to :lol

·
Registered
274 Posts
hahaha justin those pics of creamer are sick, he must be sippin margaritas and hittin on the senoritas down in mexico. oh by the way this is eldon if you didnt know

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by DigitMXTracks@Jan 9 2004, 02:59 PM
hahaha justin those pics of creamer are sick, he must be sippin margaritas and hittin on the senoritas down in mexico. oh by the way this is eldon if you didnt know
yea man...i figured it out from your name...you gotta def. come down in the spring

we found a sick stepup spot for the 7' kicker 8)

oh yea I might as well give a shoutout to the honda riders on here---- :red

heres a shot of me jumpin the stock 400ex the other day

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
nice pics man!!!! :rock :red

·
Registered
263 Posts
:O Wow sweet track Muff. Where is it and is it private? Ya gotta let me and Knight440 down there to tear it up with you!!!

You gonna check out the Harescrambles in Maine this year? I believe they are trying for 3 events this upcoming year.Mac and I are going to try to make them.
Seriously though if you ever want to ride ;) let me know!

Rus

Man, talk bout airing it out sweet pics

:yfz

·
Registered
240 Posts
I don't think there will be any XC races this year from what i read....
"As afr as the XC races i dont think there are any on the schedule this season. Last years event was a terrible loss . The applications for next year are supposed to be out in the next day or so I will call Howard and find out the status. Other than that guys i dont have too much new info to pass along. I'll keep you updated as it is given to me.

Jason NEATV-MX"

I got that for the atv source forums.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by YFZ DAWG@Jan 9 2004, 10:13 PM
:O Wow sweet track Muff. Where is it and is it private? Ya gotta let me and Knight440 down there to tear it up with you!!!

You gonna check out the Harescrambles in Maine this year? I believe they are trying for 3 events this upcoming year.Mac and I are going to try to make them.
Seriously though if you ever want to ride ;) let me know!

Rus
I think you just want me to go and whoop your butt again...lol

if there are some I'll definetly do them...doesnt matter where, I'm gonna be doin a few long hauls to some GNCCs this year..maine should be no prob lol :lol

yea its a private track, kind of limited on the number of people we can have riding in one day

but I'm almost done creating a sick XC track here at my house...we can ride that whenever :evilgrin , i'm trying to make it as big as i can

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Sweet pics!!!!

·
Registered
263 Posts
Originally posted by muff@Jan 10 2004, 12:03 AM

but I'm almost done creating a sick XC track here at my house...we can ride that whenever  :evilgrin , i'm trying to make it as big as i can
LOL no thanks :nono
It was more like a arm whooping though! I never experienced arm pump so bad in my life.
Wish I had a twist that day just to keep the gas applied.
I bought the LS +1+1 and Ballance Geo bars and things are peachy now!

Id be happy to do it now :evil

I hear ya on the private track thing thats cool., kinda was thinking that anyway

Keep in touch so we can get together and rip up that XC course of yours, if you need any help with the track i'd be happy to come down for the day to groom in trails :D

:yfz

·
Registered
201 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ DAWG+Jan 10 2004, 12:18 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (YFZ DAWG @ Jan 10 2004, 12:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--muff@Jan 10 2004, 12:03 AM

but I'm almost done creating a sick XC track here at my house...we can ride that whenever  :evilgrin , i'm trying to make it as big as i can
LOL no thanks :nono
It was more like a arm whooping though! I never experienced arm pump so bad in my life.
Wish I had a twist that day just to keep the gas applied.
I bought the LS +1+1 and Ballance Geo bars and things are peachy now!

Id be happy to do it now :evil

I hear ya on the private track thing thats cool., kinda was thinking that anyway

Keep in touch so we can get together and rip up that XC course of yours, if you need any help with the track i'd be happy to come down for the day to groom in trails :D

:yfz [/b][/quote]
Where do you and night live? i have a camp in Maine or a summer hosue and we go up there once a summer for a week and we could find any mx tracks.........but some guy who builds cusotm quads up there told me there are a couple up where i am which is in Monmath on Cobbasee County Lake.......hit me up on aim at Gbaby22duece and you could tell me where are some good ridin places up there. BTW i'm in Mass 10 minutes form Worcester......and we are going to make a liek Pro race track and Xc when we buy land :rock

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yea we can ride at the XC track...maybe once it gets a little bit warmer, splashing through the mud and streams when its this cold isnt always the most fun :lol

i'll def. let you know...maybe we can get a few people to run it, plus we can start a holeshot in a huge ass field to

1 - 20 of 22 Posts