Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it looks sweeeet!!!!!!

Hard Anodized & Lightweight Aluminum muffler

Billet Aluminum End cap and mounts

Innovative Head pipe design allows muffler to be tucked behind side panel

Titanium head pipe and mid pipe Tig welded with Billet Aluminum Exhaust Flange

Designed to the same specifications while using many of the same components as the Carbon Pro System

Designed for Competition use only. (Motorcycle & ATV)

Limited edition :rock

·
Registered
107 Posts
Originally posted by Dave@Dec 25 2003, 08:40 PM
HMF's Bill Ballance Pro Series is a very sweet pipe also, plus cheaper then the WB.
Do you or anybody have a pic of that pipe?

·
Registered
319 Posts
if you have 750 invested in a pipe your a complete moron! the only ones i know running these pipes use them because they were "Freebies" i.e Chad Duvall. WB best pipe designer works for procircuit now. So i dont see anything good happening. I'll take a 300.00 full system custom built to my needs over that showpiece n e day.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
looks good IMO, but i wonder how much power it produces....... WB has never really been on top in the power business but they do make sum [email protected]$$ lookin pipes :rock

·
Registered
325 Posts
I don't know- Windham uses that pipe, and his bike puts out 55+ HP, and sounds badass!

·
Registered
413 Posts
Originally posted by ZRider@Dec 28 2003, 06:16 PM
I don't know- Windham uses that pipe, and his bike puts out 55+ HP, and sounds badass!
I can almost gaurantee you most of that power is NOT from the pipe

·
Registered
325 Posts
If I had $800, I'd have one on my 250F. The trick factor alone is enough for me... :) And I don't know if this means anything, since they're kindof biased, but most of the MX mags ranked that pipe to be the best. Speaking of Windham, what are your SX picks?

1. Reed
2. Fonseca
3. Vuillimen
4. Windham
5. Lusk

·
Registered
86 Posts
just windhams practice bike is worth 100 g's
:O :O

1 - 17 of 17 Posts