YFZ Central banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Isn't carbon fiber brittle? I don't think I'd have any more confidence in that than I have with the stock set up. I think aluminum would have been a better choice. My set up's better, but I am biased. ;)

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
I don't like it.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Second that!!! If your gonna do DO IT!! Can you say Ghetto fabulous!! It would look nice on one of those quads with the 20" rims.

·
Premium Member
2,978 Posts
dont worry guys.... i have a nice machined aluminum one comming ... should be available in about a week or two... they are trick looking.

·
Registered
836 Posts
not like it someone used a long hose and peice of aluminum
I guess he doesn't really like, my kit. That's alright though, IMO my kit is more sano. I think the whole idea is to get the rezzie up and out of site. Oh well to each his own.

yeah, ghetto fugly. Nice wrap work on the pipe though. :lol

·
Registered
86 Posts
I laser cut a custom one out of stainless for a friend for his mx yfz. it was to relocate a new lsr master cyl with built in resi. He said it works great

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
I like the one I have from vorra65. :D

·
Registered
68 Posts
i am selling a conversion kit, that takes the yz450 dirtbike rear master cyl. and a custom made billet bracket to bolt on to the chassis, it works great,i will try to get pics, but it makes everything nice,when u dont even have a bottle.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Originally posted by yogi@Jan 28 2004, 06:06 PM
i am selling a conversion kit, that takes the yz450 dirtbike rear master cyl. and a custom made billet bracket to bolt on to the chassis, it works great,i will try to get pics, but it makes everything nice,when u dont even have a bottle.
Hurry up with the pics, I'd like to see it and see how similar it is to mine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts