YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Trim the radiator hose so it is farther from the HOT PIPE.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I would trim off 15 mm on the front end of the hose. And put a rag or towel between chain and frame or its gonna start to rust once the paint scuffs off. U scared it gonna get stolen?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes I am scared of that i got one chain in the front and one on the swing arm in the back I live in a shitty part of town

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Looks good a lot better.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
Out of curiosity does the Dyno Jet give instant OFF IDLE NO LAG NO DELAY acceleration if you blip throttle real kuik from idle to 25 percent throttle?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Out of curiosity does the Dyno Jet give instant OFF IDLE NO LAG NO DELAY acceleration if you blip throttle real kuik from idle to 25 percent throttle?

Nope it lags I've tried everything and still can't get it perfect

·
Registered
963 Posts
Same when I had mine. Dynoed it and everything and nothing we did could get it to work well.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Yes I am scared of that i got one chain in the front and one on the swing arm in the back I live in a shitty part of town
get insurance on it I got insurance on mine IMO it’s not priced that bad for piece of mind. My insurance covers full amount of new quad if stolen within first 2 years after that actual cash value of it. And you get $3000 in upgrades Coverage for free with it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
get insurance on it I got insurance on mine IMO it’s not priced that bad for piece of mind. My insurance covers full amount of new quad if stolen within first 2 years after that actual cash value of it. And you get $3000 in upgrades Coverage for free with it.
What insurance do u have on it

·
Registered
963 Posts
It runs good enough i just can't get the hesitation out of the throttle and can't get it to not backfire everyonce in a while
Right, that's what I mean. The hesitation and occasional backfire, etc.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
So I thought I felt some power out of this pipe driving it on the street but I didn't feel shit compared to the track yesterday holly shit when I hit my first tabletop and started coming down the other side I gased it like normal in 3rd and it damn near slid me off the back this bike never ceases to amaze me and this pipe was definitely worth every penny...

·
Registered
963 Posts
So dynoing it will be a waste of money?
It will still get the quad to run better, we just could not find a way to fully tune the PC5 to make it run perfect. I switched to a Vortex and haven't had an issue since then.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts