YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by z450racer@Dec 23 2003, 06:27 AM
i think the same :nono
All i wana know is this....do you ride your Quad's or baby them? 4 the love of g0d there not people or animals....there QUAD's Ment to get banged up and dirty!! I dont see you guys Bitching about the guys jumping 100 foot jumps doing stunts on there Quad's.....

·
Registered
631 Posts
i would be a little nervous driving down the road like that. but i guess if you strapped them down good it'll get you there.

andy

·
Registered
556 Posts
Originally posted by Sick4Fitty+Dec 23 2003, 07:31 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sick4Fitty @ Dec 23 2003, 07:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--z450racer@Dec 23 2003, 06:27 AM
All i wanna know is this....do you ride your Quad's or baby them? 4 the love of g0d they're not people or animals....they're QUAD's, Meant to get banged up and dirty!! I dont see you guys Bitching about the guys jumping 100 foot jumps doing stunts on their Quad's..... [/b][/quote]
true, but I'd feel better if I beat up my quad riding it, not towing it.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by LateApex+Dec 23 2003, 01:59 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LateApex @ Dec 23 2003, 01:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2003, 07:31 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--z450racer
@Dec 23 2003, 06:27 AM

All i wanna know is this....do you ride your Quad's or baby them? 4 the love of g0d they're not people or animals....they're QUAD's, Meant to get banged up and dirty!! I dont see you guys Bitching about the guys jumping 100 foot jumps doing stunts on their Quad's.....
true, but I'd feel better if I beat up my quad riding it, not towing it. [/b][/quote]
please tell me your joking....... :wtf

·
Registered
146 Posts
Originally posted by Sick4Fitty+Dec 24 2003, 12:24 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sick4Fitty @ Dec 24 2003, 12:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2003, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by [email protected] 23 2003, 07:31 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--z450racer
@Dec 23 2003, 06:27 AM

All i wanna know is this....do you ride your Quad's or baby them? 4 the love of g0d they're not people or animals....they're QUAD's, Meant to get banged up and dirty!! I dont see you guys Bitching about the guys jumping 100 foot jumps doing stunts on their Quad's.....

true, but I'd feel better if I beat up my quad riding it, not towing it.
please tell me your joking....... :wtf [/b][/quote]
NO please tell me your joking....theres no way in hell i'd do that. alright lets spend 8 grand and beat it to hell just so i can haul it, man i'd hate to see how you ride it :re

·
Registered
124 Posts
why is the EX in the safe transport spot, should switch it out and put a yfz in there and the other yfz on the tope and get the mini below. That be a better setup. Treats the good bikes like crap lol

·
Registered
131 Posts
Originally posted by Sick4Fitty+Dec 23 2003, 07:31 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Sick4Fitty @ Dec 23 2003, 07:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--z450racer@Dec 23 2003, 06:27 AM
All i wana know is this....do you ride your Quad's or baby them? 4 the love of g0d there not people or animals....there QUAD's Ment to get banged up and dirty!! I dont see you guys Bitching about the guys jumping 100 foot jumps doing stunts on there Quad's..... [/b][/quote]
for the love of god i ride mine but not like im gonna ride it off a cliff do u ride urs like that if u do then wow u have issues.

·
Registered
474 Posts
With how much you're hanging out, is that legal???? you could stand them up, need to make sure you are tied down reeeaaalll good, but it make for more room.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
All i wana know is this....do you ride your Quad's or baby them? 4 the love of g0d there not people or animals....there QUAD's Ment to get banged up and dirty!! I dont see you guys Bitching about the guys jumping 100 foot jumps doing stunts on there Quad's..... [/b][/quote]
yea but when your riding them do you ever mean to break them, not usually, you should take the beat care you can of them when you can, if they fell off, or hurt the quad in trans port that was preventable, a accedent while riding is usually preventable by not riding, but as you said we ride them and accadents happen

·
Premium Member
366 Posts
That appears to be a 12X6 trailer, do you realize you could easily put three quads on the bottom SIDEWAYS! without it hanging over the edge.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
i wouldnt do it unless i had to...... but like garrett said....... u gotta do wat u gotta do :rock

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by gnc_118@Dec 26 2003, 03:34 AM
That appears to be a 12X6 trailer, do you realize you could easily put three quads on the bottom SIDEWAYS! without it hanging over the edge.
actually that is a 5x10. a 4-wheeler is give or take 4x5, therefore you could only fit 2 sideways. not 3

·
Registered
76 Posts
My buddy had a 6.5x12 and yes you can fit three side by side and still close the gate. Another buddy had a 6.5x10 and we could haul three also. What we did was take planks(2). Then lay them in the bed sticking out 2 feet. Then loaded the first 2 quads. On the third quad one back and one front was on the trailer and the other front and back was on the extending plank. We strapped it down good. The problem was this was a tilt trailer. With all the extra weight on the back it fishtailed badly. We did this once. After that we just took an extra vehicle.

·
Registered
96 Posts
hehehe let me tell you how we did it........we have a 5x10 trailer and four 4-wheelers (A YFZ , A polaris magnum 325, and two raptor 80) so we put both 80s sideways in the back of the truck and tryed to put the other two sideways on the trailer, the yfz fits but the polaris WONT so we got the saw-zaw out hehehehe :lol and cut a half of one side off and took two 2x6 boards and layed across the trailer to support the front tires of the polaris and then the yfz the tire sits right dead up on the side so we stuck all the coolers and propane tanks under the front (being it was sit up on the side) after all that we were ready to go.

BTW- dont worry we had the yfz strapped down good and tight!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts