YFZ Central banner

New Tag T2's and Tusk Clamps *PICS*

2K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  timmyboy450 
#1 ·
Just got my bars and Tusk clamps in today. I didn't realize the bars came with a pad so I bought a blue one lol....they are CR High Bend. They feel perfect as far as height and pull back. Well see how they work for freestyle!!! :D

See less See more
#6 ·
Originally posted by bunkerking217@Jan 19 2004, 06:35 PM
dude! did you cut the tip of the pipe off or did someone hit you causing you to have to break it off....? i mean its pretty cool, i like the tip better, but thats just a different look.... :wtf
I think he said he cut it off.... IMO the turndown is kool, but its not my bike

#9 ·
Well I looked at it the other way and it looked like that it wasn't going to sit right if I flipped them around. Maybe I should take another look :D The bars were $85.99 and the clamps were $34.95 and the bar pad was $14.95 from www.rockymountainatv.com.

I hated the look of the turndown, so I stuck it in a chop saw and knocked it off. Much better now! All my buddies are doing it to their 400ex's now that I did it which is kinda funny I think :lol I got the idea from Johnny Hale :rock

#12 ·
Originally posted by petersonracing@Jan 19 2004, 07:22 PM
Well I looked at it the other way and it looked like that it wasn't going to sit right if I flipped them around. Maybe I should take another look :D
i was just saying that cuz my tag clamps said to go the opposite way, but who knows, maybe thats the right way for your clamps. not a big deal :blah

#13 ·

I had to cut mine down after someone plowed me at the iron man, i made it a straight out the back style, but no worries now the thunder alley is on. :rock

#17 ·
Originally posted by petersonracing@Jan 19 2004, 05:01 PM
How do you like the Thunder Alley?
I just drove down to hanford saturday and picked up my thunder alley, and let me say it was a big improvement over my other pipe which was my sparks. Big improvement on the low to mid, but it pulled hard to the top of fifth. The sound is about the same but alot nicer, more of a thumper sound with out that sparks pop. Great quality hand crafted piece, nothin fancy but i like that, it has that works look.
Bobs a real nice guy and can actually tayloy your pipe to hit in the bottom,mid,or top depending on what you want.
Any way im real happy with what i have now. :lol I would have to say the only bad thing is he doesn't take credit cards. :|

"click here"

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.