YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by CTYfzrider@Dec 26 2003, 11:06 PM
Burgard/TCS LT or LSR/TCS LT
You can get LSR LT/PEP LT and SS lines for 1649.99 from Rudy at DFR. Give him a call. (480) 664-9860........ He is a GREAT guy to deal with. Matter of fact, I ordered my set-up from him today. Tell him Trey sent you. Talk to ya later. Trey

·
Registered
85 Posts
I will sell you my CHROME LSR +2 arms, +1 CHROME stem, and my PEP ZPS shocks for $1700. All are only a few rides old and in great condition.

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by WP@Dec 27 2003, 03:52 AM
I will sell you my CHROME LSR +2 arms, +1 CHROME stem, and my PEP ZPS shocks for $1700. All are only a few rides old and in great condition.
:ihit not too sure if ya should pass thisn up

·
Registered
319 Posts
Houser and Elka :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
JB racing LT a-arms are like $675 maybe a little more but they are very good. I am going with JB/axis setup. JB's swing arm is the only one I havent broke on my R.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Go to the for sale section, Alaska Speed has all three TCS shocks (lt fronts and a rebuilt rear) for 1000. Then you can get a nice set of a arms for 700. That way you would take care of front and rear suspension.

Good luck,
Scott

·
Registered
35 Posts
The new Houser LT arms are very nice. I have been reading a lot about them and was checking out Duvalls at the Ironman. Houser has really stepped it up, and is making very impressive products. The ultimate setup would be to run their LT front arms, and then get their LT linkage for the rear!

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
Originally posted by Dave@Dec 27 2003, 08:38 PM
The new Houser LT arms are very nice. I have been reading a lot about them and was checking out Duvalls at the Ironman. Houser has really stepped it up, and is making very impressive products. The ultimate setup would be to run their LT front arms, and then get their LT linkage for the rear!
am i the only one skeptical on the lt swingarm? the only real thing limiting rear shock travel is the shock itself. longer travel comes at a cost-lower ground clearend or a hole in you air box :blah . as for what suspension to get 1700, i assume you just want the front end? axis is pretty much out of the question-$1300 for lt fronts. pep zps are great at just under $900. tcs and elka are all good as well. for a arms-i would go with lsr.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Originally posted by quad#11@Dec 27 2003, 06:58 AM
Go to the for sale section, Alaska Speed has all three TCS shocks (lt fronts and a rebuilt rear) for 1000. Then you can get a nice set of a arms for 700. That way you would take care of front and rear suspension.

Good luck,
Scott
Actually, Alaska has them at a $750 starting bid on ebay right now for all three TCS shocks. He said he is going to PEP is the only reason he is selling them. The buy it now is $1000.

·
Registered
2,629 Posts
Originally posted by Tainted Glory@Dec 27 2003, 04:50 PM
am i the only one skeptical on the lt swingarm? the only real thing limiting rear shock travel is the shock itself. longer travel comes at a cost-lower ground clearend or a hole in you air box
I might be misunderstanding what your saying but that is what the long travel swingarm does is let you run a longer shock

·
Registered
85 Posts
The bike still bottoms out at the same point, and what is wrong with the stock geometry? Nothing. You need a stronger swingarm and that is the only reason to change it. The stock linkage is the best out there in handling.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts