YFZ Central banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made out pretty good this xmas. HOpe everyone had a great holiday. New years trip to gordons well is only 3 days away. Here is what my awesome wife got me for xmas:

Blue HMF slip on and midpipe
FMF Power Bomb header
22" sandstar front mohawks(I guess they would actually be dual hawks. ha ha ha)
Carbon fiber kit to replace the stupid warning labels
Skin industries graphics
Lonestar front hubs

I'll post some pics once I get everything on.

I love my wife. I got her some nice stuff for her blaster though, so I guess it's a nice trade off.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
sweet!! where did you get the carbon fiber labels???

i'd really like to see pics of those and the skin graphics. i told my old lady I was going to get Skin graphics ... she was like ... :nono

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She ordered the carbon labels off ebay. There is another set on there right now

Carbon labels

The graphics I have no idea on. She is in denver right now and I won't see her till next saturday. I'll find out and let you know. They are gonna look sweet. Nothing like a zombie chick lickin you quad to make it look fast. ha ha aha

·
Registered
479 Posts
cool ish... let us know how everything fits, and how the labels go....

·
Registered
631 Posts
congrats desertbound on your christmas present. think your wife could talk to mine maybe i could get some cool stuff to :lol :lol i want to see some pics when you get it together.

andy

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Those label kits are a good idea. Someone needs to make blue and white sets to match the stock plastics. That would look nice... The carbon fiber set looks way better then looking at those pesky labels. I hate when they do that... It's just like car makers adding that jusk to the visable side of sun visors... :angry :angry :angry

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by Amergin@Dec 29 2003, 09:51 PM
Those label kits are a good idea. Someone needs to make blue and white sets to match the stock plastics. That would look nice... The carbon fiber set looks way better then looking at those pesky labels. I hate when they do that... It's just like car makers adding that jusk to the visable side of sun visors... :angry :angry :angry
if you take them off...the plastics behind it are white and blue already.....right? :what

·
Registered
114 Posts
http://www.skinindustries.com/shop/product216.html

is the blue skin graphics, they sell ones for the white bikes also but they dont have a picture for em, all the freeride graphics are pretty much the same though just color changes, so sure its same as blue but with white/red decals... :ihit

1 - 13 of 13 Posts