YFZ Central banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got back from spending a few days riding the new YFZR in the dunes.....here is the Special Edition YFZR for those of you who would like something a little bit different! The black plastics has a very cool metallic flake in it, which you can see in the sun really well. The red shocks really stand out, and check out the cool locking cam pins that hold the plastic on! I am going to order a set of these for my standard YFZR - they make taking plastics on and off even easier than they already are.

Anyway - thought you all might want to see the new color scheme......

Me, being the big fan of black quads that I am - I love it!!

Attachments

·
Registered
277 Posts
That is sick! I told myself I am going to buy used this time around to save thousands but I may have a change of plans now :disgust:

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NO.....unfortunately, it's not mine! :) I was out at Yamaha's press intro for their SE models of the YFZR and the 09 Raptor 700 SE's, so these are what we rode.....the black looks so good with the red shocks And I've always liked the metallic flake.....I'll put up a few more pics later. The Rappy is cool looking too.....

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
nice, i was thinking about this exact color scheme for mine, which i think is pretty much settled since i got the hookups for free powdercoating. i like the black engine.

·
Premium Member
7,356 Posts
thats a sweet looking bike, i like the bumper better than the one in the canada site. why no nerfs though? wtf? what else is different other than plastics, bumper?

·
Registered
253 Posts
I love black,my 05 lifted F-150 is black with black wheels,my Harley is being blacked out,NOT ON QUADS! I had black on my older YFZ for awhile,after a few rides it looked like garbage,the blacked out bumpers and nerfs started flaking!No thanks!!!Nice pic,how about one of you on it?

·
Registered
18 Posts
That is one sick bike, I own the first SE yfz450 which is black, and now the first yfz450r SE is in black.....and i love it. Wish i had the money to buy one

1 - 16 of 16 Posts