YFZ Central banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know were I can buy new plastic for the YFZ, besides Maeir? I dont like their plastic. My brother ripped the front plastic off the white YFZ a couple weeks ago so we just melted it back togethar and at the track yesterday it finally broke. I really like Full Bore plastic however I was on their site and did nto see any plastic for the YFZ. Anyone know when Fullbore will have plastic out for the YFZ? I do not want to go with stock plastic again but if it is going to be a while I guess I will have too.

·
Registered
97 Posts
when I went to the sand sports show I talked to a dealer of fullbore and he said they were finalizing the design that they had at the show and it should be ready in a month. I would call fullbore up because it has almost been a month and I bet they are about to release it. It looks awesome with the front TT like nose but it will probably be a little on the expensive side like any new plastic. Full bore plastic lasts really well though so you should have it for years to come.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Fullbore does make plastics for the YFZ. This is an email response from Jeff Urbach at Fullbore:

Hello,

Yes, we make plastic for the YFZ450. It run's $590.00 plus shipping, it comes in red, blue, black, yellow, white, silver, and orange. We will be doing a production run sometime next week. Sorry, I don't have any pic's right now.

Thanks
Justin
FULLBORE

email: JEFFREY A URBACH [[email protected]]

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
you can also buy new OEM plastic from your dealer......a new front fender peice will cost you about 150.00 bucks. Trust me :angry

oh and they don't come with the graphics, so you might as well buy a cool sticker kit while your at it.

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
They retail for 180.00.....but since I have an IN with my local dealer, I was able to purchase the the front nose clip / front fenders for 147.09......and I've got the receipt to prove it.........so unless they went up significantly they should be in the 150.00 price range. That is only for the front fenders. I had to pay 20.00 for the gas tank cover :re

·
Registered
126 Posts
You're paying way to much. You need to call Bob from Magnolia Yamaha because he'll give you a good deal. I got mine for no more than $110.

Click on that banner at the top of the page when it turns into the Magnolia Yamaha banner, or go to the front page.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts