Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
last one

Attachments

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
sweet ride...... but throw on some 20s and 18s and ull be good to go :rock :rock

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
that is, without a doubt, the sickest seatcover i have ever seen. no joke. do you know if they make it in red and white? oh yeh, you got a helluva nice yfz thurr-take good care of it mi amigo.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Looks good i like the hiper bead locks. :woo

·
Registered
319 Posts
nice seat cover! how much i was conidering a quadtech cover different colors, and wont they embroider your name instead of a design?? thanks in advance!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
:rock The seat cover you can get in any color on top and sides. I asked them if i could put my name on the sides or something and they said no, they just put quadtech on it. I asked the receptionists twice just to make sure, I dunno if she knew really. I've seen Dana creech's name on his and some others , maybe b?c they are pro'S i dunno. But anyways the seat cost $150 plus shipping and took about a week and a half. They have a flame stich to but i haven't seen any pics so i was weary about ording that one. ANd by the way i have 20"s on the front they are mx's i have the xcr's on the back just for the moment b/c I got a good deal on them. The 18' mx for the rear are coming shortly.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hey turd i like the seat cover too now everyones going to have one!!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Justin12a,

Sweeet scooter! I see you listed Banshee Renthal's. Did you have to replace any of the cables or hoses to get those bars to work? And how much taller are they- than the stock bars?

I'm wanting to be "in" my bike a little more. And looking to lower my pegs a bit and replace the bars with something a little taller. But not looking to do all the cables and hoses.

Thanks

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You do not havre to raplace any of the cables, everything will fit just fine, the brake vable is the only thing that gets a little tight but nothing to worry about

·
Registered
836 Posts
OK, good. So how much higher is the banshee bend than the stock bars? IYHO

Thanx

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
about 2 inches

1 - 16 of 16 Posts