YFZ Central banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i want some bad! im debating between them or a-arms due to not bending a rim yet...

beadlocks would let me be lower, a-arms would let me be wider... :what

·
Registered
143 Posts
What's the purpose of the block-off plate and axle nut?

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
thats a really trick yfz man. i love the red nets on teh nerfs. have you compared running the rear klaws forward AND backwards?

fixed the pics for you as well...

that rear end looks really trick-no pb filling up the rear. ill say it again-nice quad

·
Registered
376 Posts
What did you use to press the sprocket hub off the stock axle and onto the LSR axle? Was it a hard press? I might be doing the same thing so I am wondering. Thanks :D

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
block-off plate is to eliminate the Parking break and gets all that junk off

axle-nut is better looking than stock and doesnt come loose like the stockers tend to do

tires - yes ive ran them both frontwards and backswards, but not on the same terrain. i'll try to get them switched back and forth in the yard and see what i can come up with.

sproket hub - honestly...there is a clip to take off, then i beat it with a rubber mallet until it came off... :lol same for on.... beat it untill you can put the clip back on, press the clip into its groove, then hit it back over the clip so it cant come off. be sure you check how all the washers, seals, and bolts go on. if you get stuck, i could get more pics on request.

·
Registered
51 Posts
ssssssssswwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttt garret that looks tight

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by z400tt33@Jan 12 2004, 02:26 AM
ssssssssswwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttt garret that looks tight
the back will look even tighter when ur lookin at it :blah :red

·
Registered
51 Posts
hahahahahahaha your so funny where's your's

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by z400tt33@Jan 12 2004, 02:45 AM
hahahahahahaha your so funny where's your's
at bardwell yamaha..... how bout u go pick it up for me? :lol we just cant tell my parents :red

·
Registered
182 Posts
Is there any difference in tread pattern between the XCR's and MXR's? Or is it just a ply difference?

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by YFZinJay@Jan 12 2004, 04:01 AM
Is there any difference in tread pattern between the XCR's and MXR's? Or is it just a ply difference?
MXRs are spread apart more i think and a different ply... and one is 18" while the other is 20 or 22

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by bunkerking217@Jan 12 2004, 04:11 AM
XCR's also have a tread angled on the sides.
:stupid forgot about those :lol :red

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have the GYT-R swinger skid, and when I put it on I stripped out one of the bolts. When I took it off to fix it, I was also putting the axle and all in and had a MX race that weekend so I just left it off for now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts