YFZ Central banner
21 - 40 of 89 Posts
That's awesome man congratulations And good luckIt's nice to see guys are buying those types of quads we are a dying breed We had a 17 with HMF stuff on it and it ran real good Just exhaust fuel controller and airbox our 19 As full Dasa exhaust MSD blaster fuel custom intake KNN air filter and I also put a Hinson Btl slipper clutch in it We run open B class MX Our head is going to dasa right after the 1st of the year for porting and valve job involve job also put in a high compression 13.5 to 1 piston in it and boring out the throttle body I'm not too familiar with the pipe that you got But I'm sure you will need a fuel controller I'll be honest with you I'm not a big fan of vortex Yeah we race with 2 other guys same setup we just have different fuel controllers and we can beat them every time I would research and see what they used for other mods when they dynothat Good luck man ride safe

Awesome have fun cutting that gear off the stock one Also when bolting the gear back on your new basket research the right red lock tite & primer I know it's high heat I'm not sure the number on it if you needed I could find it it's in the garage

Discussion starter · #29 ·
Yup it comes with the cushion gear installed. Regarding BNR, they chatted with me well after hours and turned stuff around very quickly. I will keep sending business their way!

Big fan here of those shocks we ran a full year of mx on them I have alot of notes from stock settings to where connor like it for mx what kind of riding are you doing? Let me know if you need any input

21 - 40 of 89 Posts