YFZ Central banner

6K views 88 replies 9 participants last post by  viking757 
#1 ·
Hello everyone. I recently grabbed a 2021 450r and just wanted to say hi. I am in Fredericksburg, VA and am fortunate enough to have access to private trails locally.

I have been without a toy/project for a few years and the time was right to finally get back on an ATV.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Motor vehicle

Not many mods(yet) but I plan on making this my new project.

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks guys and no races in the near future. 2 little children keep me busy enough.

Interesting info on the clutch, thank you. I have been lurking here for a little bit and have seen feedback regarding the newer baskets and swapping to the 09-13 baskets.

Precision stabilizer came in so I’ll need to pop that on as well :)

#21 ·
That's awesome man congratulations And good luckIt's nice to see guys are buying those types of quads we are a dying breed We had a 17 with HMF stuff on it and it ran real good Just exhaust fuel controller and airbox our 19 As full Dasa exhaust MSD blaster fuel custom intake KNN air filter and I also put a Hinson Btl slipper clutch in it We run open B class MX Our head is going to dasa right after the 1st of the year for porting and valve job involve job also put in a high compression 13.5 to 1 piston in it and boring out the throttle body I'm not too familiar with the pipe that you got But I'm sure you will need a fuel controller I'll be honest with you I'm not a big fan of vortex Yeah we race with 2 other guys same setup we just have different fuel controllers and we can beat them every time I would research and see what they used for other mods when they dynothat Good luck man ride safe