YFZ Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Nebraska

Just purchased a 2014 YFZ450R white/blue. I'm having a blast so far. Wanted to do some upgrades and figured I'd ask here first. I've done some reading through various threads and have gotten some good info so far. Here's what I'm thinking about adding to the bike. Houser Pro Bounce nerf bars (tree hugger) - black. Barkers full exhaust - black canister. FCI intake with box. Vortex programmer. Plan on doing the AIS delete kit ASAP. With all the performance upgrades listed will I need to run a higher octane fuel? I'm currently running 91 because that is the highest we have in my area (can get VP race fuel if needed). Also will the items I have listed wok with a 14' 450R? I don't plan on doing any racing, but would like it to perform well. I have a ATV park close by that I will utilize. Any good places to get all these items in one short at a decent price? I'm sure I'm forgetting something. Any other recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Welcome. What part of NE? I'm from south central.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!

·
Super Moderator
3,149 Posts
Welcome to the site.... If you don't change your compression then you are fine on pump gas.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.