YFZ Central banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Appreciate this site...Bet Ill be bothering a ton of you with questions...haha Its my first Yamaha...Always been a die hard Kawasaki Rider, but they let me down in the Sport Quad Dept.

Why cant I look in the Classifieds section of this Forum????

Yall have a good one...Keep 'em on 4wheels!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
508 Posts
Sexy...the one I wanted but got tired of waiting so went to the 2014 Orange one as a second option!

Congrats on the quad!

M

Reactions: VinnieP15R

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you sir! I cant wait to get it on a track. Post a Picture in here so I can see it. Never seen an Orange one.

·
Registered
508 Posts
My orange one

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
3,149 Posts
Welcome to the forum...

·
Registered
508 Posts
That Orange looks damn good! 8| I didnt know they made them in that color. Im brand new to even giving a darn about Yamahas...Im still a Team Green Bike Rider. haha
Never was a Kaw fan...first street bike was "back then 87 ninja"...nothing but junk...went to Suzuki until going to the BMW after many Hayabusa's....and Gixxer 1k's...then Gen 2 busas x2 Went to the First motorsports S1000RR...then bought a super rare Full comp HP4....only one in Indiana with one.

I had a 2007 SXR800 stand up for a few months before selling it to buy the 450F Yam dirtbike. Love Yamaha....love love the brand ...have a few Yamaha Jet Ski's...and have had prolly 50 of them in the last 10 years.

M

·
Premium Member
3,631 Posts
Must be a member for 7 days and at least 30 posts to access classifieds.. welcome

·
Registered
338 Posts
seen you on fb too...asking about upgrades. welcome

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Appreciate the Welcomes and information. I cant wait to enter my first MX race this season on it.

·
Super Moderator
3,149 Posts
try logging out then back in.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Does the 2015 have the bog issue that ive read the 14s have?
From what I understand not as bad, I have not had a chance to ride it yet or break it in. Someone on here said his 2015 was not as bad...some say its the same?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.