YFZ Central banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey now,

Pick up my new YFZ tommorrow, and dealer couldn't give me a solid answer as to which color sticker I'm gonna get. Have any of you guys bought one and had CA DMV send you a red sticker?

I tried calling DMV, they referred me to ARB. Called ARB and they couldn't give me a definitive answer, kinda referred me back to DMV. What gives???

Man can't wait to pick up my new scooter tommorrow. It's my first quad, have rode bikes all my life-and race of road buggy's now. My son (30) has a banshee and a 400ex. Iv'e been going out riding with him, and I mostly ride the 400ex. Anyway, felt it was time to get my own ride. Pretty sure I made the right choice. Thanks

Great Forum :yfz

·
Registered
983 Posts
I take it you havent ridda YFZ450 yet? let me tell you. YOu gonna have ball with tis quad. what kind of terrain are you planning on riding?
Not that it matters to this quad. it wil take on anything

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mostly OHV Parks/Motocross and alot of trail. Grew up at glamis on bikes and quads, now not too interested in becoming a statistic. Sand is pretty hard on equipment too. You know, if this thing is even close to all the review's and ride reports-I know I'm gonna love it. Like I said been riding with my son, getting alot of seat time on the 400 EX. We switch once in awhile, and I ride the Banshee. I'm sure my new YFZ, is gonna kick the [email protected] out of both of those bikes. Never thought I'd drop close to 8K on a scooter I haven't even rode. Hey, we had an old saying back when I drag raced-"Speed cost's Money- How fast do you want to go"?

I am a little bothered, not knowing what color sticker I'll be getting. The CA DMV is so dysfunctional. Sometimes the way they do things amazes me.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
You will get a GREEN sticker.

And it's "Speed cost money, How fast do you want to SPEND!!!"

I am a big drag racer also and this a saying I know all too well. LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts