YFZ Central banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,073 Posts
LOOKS AWESOME!!! :rock Did it change the height of the Bars any? For me, the stock Bars are a little low when I set up for a jump....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nah man, they are stock length. you can buy the bars in +1, but i liked the stock size and bend. oh yea, its raptor bend for the bars...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by Sick4Fitty@Dec 9 2003, 04:09 PM
Clean Looking Bike, But why not go with a +1?

Why didnt you go with the new RPM Style Stem??!!
cuz it just got washed from the dunes :lol .......... he says he likes the feel of the stock location...... and about the RPM..... i told him to go with it too :rock
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, i try to keep it clean... :D

i like the stock location as trey said, but i went with the LSR because ive never heard anything bad about any of their products, and i was thinking into the future.

i want to have everything the same brand for everything i get.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by bunkerking217@Dec 9 2003, 08:55 PM
i want to have everything the same brand for everything i get.
:stupid
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry trey...sorry we all cant have enough money to buy the best of everything. :re


and micheal said that he loves you ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
107 Posts
Lookin hella good man, but you might wanna remove that parking brake. It really adds a lot of clutter to the bars ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by bunkerking217@Dec 9 2003, 10:20 PM
sorry trey...sorry we all cant have enough money to buy the best of everything. :re


and micheal said that he loves you ;)
i didnt say nething about the best of everything..... u even said urself ur goin w/ LSR arms if u get some...... and at least i pay for my own crap neway...... and whos michael?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by TrIcK_450#28@Dec 10 2003, 01:24 AM
Lookin hella good man, but you might wanna remove that parking brake. It really adds a lot of clutter to the bars ;)
thanks man.
yea i know....but it is one that actually works and you can keep tightning it up when it gets loose. plus, its a VERY good design i think...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,942 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by YFZ_53@Dec 10 2003, 01:35 AM
i didnt say nething about the best of everything..... u even said urself ur goin w/ LSR arms if u get some...... and at least i pay for my own crap neway...... and whos michael?
lol i know i was just joking with you baby! i like LSR :)

micheal haffner
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by bunkerking217+Dec 10 2003, 03:59 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bunkerking217 @ Dec 10 2003, 03:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--YFZ_53@Dec 10 2003, 01:35 AM
i didnt say nething about the best of everything..... u even said urself ur goin w/ LSR arms if u get some...... and at least i pay for my own crap neway...... and whos michael?
lol i know i was just joking with you baby! i like LSR :)

micheal haffner [/b][/quote]
:| :lol ........ whos michael haffner? he go to ur school or mine?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by bunkerking217@Dec 10 2003, 04:54 AM
guy with the KTM, yellow tires....klx110...my school
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh........ i member him............. hewwo mickel
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top