YFZ Central banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, y'all!

Name is Dizzy. Just wanted to reach out and get acquainted. Been a Honda person my whole life, but made the switch to blue and picked up a 2020 yfz450r SE. I'm in love with the performance right out of the box. Any helpful tips on performance, maintenance, mods and anything else helpful would be greatly appreciated. I'm always looking for new friends to brap with too! Have a great day, y'all! :)

·
216 Posts
Welcome to the site! There are several different options for performance modifications. Best things you can do to these machines are get the head ported, switch to an aftermarket intake system, after market exhaust system, invest in a Vortex Ecu. Sky is the limit with these machines.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Yeah, there is a lot you can do. It all depends on what you want to get out of it, the type of riding you do and how much you are willing to spend. You are lucky that there are quite a few places to ride in SW FL.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just moved here from Connecticut. I don't miss having CT DEEP on my tail everywhere I go. It's beautiful!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts