YFZ Central banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up guys,
Obviously I am new to this site, or I would not be posting in this forum, I am from Gilbert Arizona. Bought a yfz 450 in 06 had it for about three years and it ended up getting stolen out of my parents garage. Of course it sucked, we ended up filing a police report never expecting to get it back. However 2 years after it was stolen the idiot who stole it tried to register it under his name and once they pulled the report at the MVD they saw that the bike was stolen. Guy went to jail and I got my bike back! So now I became a member of this site so I can get some ideas and possibly buy some parts from a few of you on my new build. Because as of right now, the dude who stole my bike rode it like it was stolen haha and now it is super trashed. I look forward to learning from you guys and seeing some sweet build out there. Thanks guys!

·
Registered
259 Posts
Glad you got your bike back, the guy should pay rental charges over the 2 years he stole it from you. What a moron.

Reactions: gfab13
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.