·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Just in.... :angry

·
Premium Member
1,214 Posts
There is not a "smilie" in the world to show my disgust with this message. I can't believe they are raising rates that FUKING HIGH!!!!!! :angry I am pissed' Especially since they rape us for green sticker fees, red sticker fees, and all these other fees......and hardly provide jack chit out there for us, except more rangers in $50,000.00 dollar sand buggies, and decked out quads to - again jack us for more money. I have the mind to start breaking the law out there just to get the rangers to chase me so I can see if they have some skill, and can keep from getting fuk'd up out there. I won't because it's the wrong thing to do, but if they start harassing me again....it's on.

And I even camp where there are no facilities provided but still I pay out the a$$ for usage of a bunch of sand in the middle of nowhere so californian eco-nazi's can make more money to spend on "research" to close down more of our riding areas. Next time I gotta piss, i'm walking right inside that $40,000.00 tahoe toy hauler trailer they have and using their chit. God dammit now I'm pissed :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry :angry

·
Registered
55 Posts
It seems as though they are doing everything they can to make people stop going. Dont they realize how much money they stand to lose if they keep closing down areas? Comp is closed now the drags will probably be closed this year for good, and by next year i would not be surprised to see olds closed during the day. Its starting to get real old.

·
Registered
210 Posts
they cant get us out of there fast enough. so they jacked the price up to make people like me who only go there on the rare occasion for fun and relaxation not want to go. they are tring to do the same thing out in the desert areas. its going to push us to far and its going to be the boston tea party all over

1 - 4 of 4 Posts