YFZ Central banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my new Dasa and did some slight modifications to make the ltr nerfs fit. Thought I would share.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Looks awesome. I really like the Blingstar Nerfs. If it was me I would want heelguards to complete the package, but that is just me.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was waiting on the GYTR's to come off backorder but came across these pretty cheap so I figured this would work for now. I kind of agree with you on the heel guards.

·
Premium Member
1,231 Posts
Nice! The more I see these the more I want one,lol! Not to get to off topic,but does anyone know the front shock length on these? Thanks, and your R is looking good!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Looks good! How do the Fox shocks work compared to stock.Do they work well with the stock rear shock?I am going to rebuild the stock shocks but was considering Fox.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I actually haven't gotten to ride it since I installed the pipe but it looks and sounds a lot better.

The stock shock length is 18 1/4 inches. These fox shocks are 18 1/2 so I just lowered the ride height a little by letting some air out.

I have only gotten to ride twice with the shocks and both were at the dunes but it sure rides smoother over the choppy parts of the dunes than with stock. I did find some decent jumps and even coming down flatland I could tell that this rear shock is night and day compared to the one on my 04. I might hit the track this weekend and can give a better report.

·
Premium Member
3,989 Posts
Looking good man.

I'd like to see a dyno comparo on the GYTR,DASA, Spark's and DR.D. It seems as though everybody is finally on board as far as exhaust goes..

Can't wait to see what Walsh and JB racing do for a-arms...

·
Registered
950 Posts
Those hIpers look killer,

·
Registered
264 Posts
Bike looks sweet. I have the same nerfs, but powder coated black.

Is there a reason why you didn't tie in the nerfs to the frame?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have it mounted to the motor mount on one side with a banshee exhaust hanger but I only had one (I used it for the brake resi on my 04). I am getting another one to mount the other side that is loose right now.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I think it looks sloppy when the nets mount to the frame.I never mount mine,I like the extra clearance for my boots and controls anyway.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts