YFZ Central banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by Ry450@Feb 7 2004, 12:24 PM
what do you all think about the new black yfz 450?

check it out on there website
:search this topic has been brought of 4 or 5 times...... do a search to find ur answer :rock

·
Registered
57 Posts
it doesn't appeal to me like the other two, but it looks pretty tough. black plastic looses it's shine real fast. three choices are better than two!

just by looking I'd have to say that blue is still faster! :lol

·
Registered
9,372 Posts
Originally posted by BEN YAMAMAN@Feb 7 2004, 12:45 PM
just by looking I'd have to say that blue is still faster! :lol
:wtf :red

·
Registered
264 Posts
Black plastics get white crease marks in them, not a fan. More noticable than the marks in blue. In my case white creases in white plastics does not bother me, ya can't see em!! :rock

·
Registered
18 Posts
I almost bought the 450R,then I saw LE YFZ,now I have two
YFZs.It's going to be fun switching parts back and fourth :lol
Still might buy the Honda.BTW,I like the black because it's something different!!!! :blah

·
Registered
122 Posts
I dont like the way the black looks because everything is black.......... the black plastic would look sweet with the blue/white or red/white frame,rims and body........ then it wouldnt look sooo black.
:search :google

·
Registered
157 Posts
I freaking love those black wheels! I'm looking for a set for mine. I like the frame color better than my red one, too, but I'm not a fan of the black plastics.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Originally posted by YFZ439@Feb 8 2004, 07:48 PM
I freaking love those black wheels! I'm looking for a set for mine. I like the frame color better than my red one, too, but I'm not a fan of the black plastics.
yea man....im debating selling my stockers and buying the LE's rims or powder coating mine silver vein to match the hipers....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts